A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of
the skin. Facial skin is mostly treated, and scarring can be improved.
Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin.
Who needs chemical peeling?
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy
- Improve the look and feel of skin